Club Development Workshop
Wednesday 15th November at Garnock Community Campus, 6:30pm
Throughout this workshop, you will explore:
• Different legal club structures and what could be best for your club
• The importance of setting a club vision
• The benefits of writing and implementing a Club Development Plan
• Who to involve in writing plans
• The clubs current commitments and developments
• The structure of a plan
• When and how to ensure it’s a working document
You will also create an action plan to develop and share your plan.
Click here to register. Fees must be paid more than two weeks before the course date.