KA Leisure provides sport, leisure and recreational services for the North Ayrshire community and beyond. The Company shares a vision, in common with other North Ayrshire Community Planning Partners (NACPP) and as identified in the Single Outcome Agreement for North Ayrshire 2013-17, of “North Ayrshire A Better Life”.
To deliver the shared NACPP vision, the Company mission is to ensure “people are more active, more often” through provision of a comprehensive range of accessible activities, programmes and events across North Ayrshire.
KA Leisure Annual Report 2016, KA Leisure Progress Report 2016
Level 1 Coach/Teacher
North Ayrshire Amateur Swimming Club, based in Largs, Garnock, Irvine and Stevenston, is seeking a min level 1 coach/teacher.
Swimming Instructor – 4 posts
Job Ref: L976
Rate of Pay: £10.76 per hour – Level 1
£13.71 per hour – Level 2
(dependant on qualifications)
This vacancy is salaried, paid on the 12th of each month.
Hours: 4 hours per week
Location: Auchenharvie LC, Saltcoats Road, Stevenston, KA20 3JR
- Promotion and delivery of swimming lessons to children and adults as part of the KA Leisure swimming programme
- Prepare and deliver a variety of swimming lessons
- Encourage and promote KA Leisure swimming lesson programme
- Ensure the health and safety of all staff and customers
You Must Have:
- Current teaching/coaching certificate as approved by the relevant Governing Body of Sport
- Availability to work evenings and/or weekends
Closing date: Friday 14 December 2018
Relief Aerobics/Aqua Instructor
Job Ref: L634
Rate of Pay: £18.04 per hour
Hours: As and when required
Location: Various locations throughout North Ayrshire
- To deliver fitness classes across KA Leisure and community facilities
- To deliver fitness classes within the KA Studio and community fitness programmes
You Must Have:
- Hold a recognised fitness industry REPS Level 2 qualification in any of the following disciplines; Exercise to Music; Les Mills; Aqua; Pilates; Yoga; PSI; BACPR
- An outgoing personality, positive attitude and excellent communication skills